Do not miss Florence
If you have decided to spend your holidays in Florence, with Guidatoscana You'll find everything you need to organize it better. Below is a list of attractions not to be missed.
- The Cathedral - recommend to climb the dome by Brunelleschi, one of the most significant architectural symbols of Florence.
- The Uffizi - The collection of paintings Renaissance largest in Italy.
- The Bargello - A unique collection of sculptures and applied arts.
- Santa Maria Novella - Inside you can admire the magnificent frescoes of Masaccio, Ghirlandaio, Paolo Uccello and other artists.
- San Lorenzo - You will have the opportunity to admire the magnificent masterpieces by Michelangelo.
- San Marco -- Holds the tables of devotional art of Fra Angelico.
- Holy Cross - frescoes by Giotto, the beautiful Chapel of the Pazzi made by Brunelleschi.
- Palazzo Pitti - A beautiful art gallery embellished by the most beautiful garden in Florence.
- Brancacci Chapel - Here tourists can admire the frescoes of Masaccio and Masolino within the Church of Carmine.
Useful Tips for tourists on holiday in Florence
Holidays in Florence -- History, art, culture, hotels, bed and breakfast, museums, exhibitions, fairs, festivals etc.
Museums in Florence -- Museums of Florence, Guide for tourists.
Scientific Museums of Florence -- Natural History Museum of Florence, Guide to the various sessions.
The Uffizi in Florence - The Uffizi in Florence, Guide to the museum.